Real-Time AI Research
0 search queries left
FlashIntel GPT
Hello! I'm FlashIntel GPT, your personal AI search assistant. Feel free to ask me anything about Telepizza, and I'll do my best to assist you.
You

Tell me more about Telepizza?

FlashIntel GPT
Backerei Adler offers a variety of ezgebirgischer Weihnachtsstollen, a sweet and rich confection made with high-quality rosins. Their products include 400g, 1kg, and 1.5kg estriches, as well as ungestriches. The company aims to provide high-quality and delicious stollen for Christmas parties.
Want to view all employees of this company? Start for free trial.
Research Details
News &Insights
Key People

view 6,061 associated members

Telepizza In Short

Telepizza, founded in 1987, is a Spanish company with 6061 employees, specializing in accommodation services and hospitality. Specializing in food delivery, the company operates with a multimarca leader in the pizza delivery industry, delivering 32 mercados and delivering 32 packages, including 45000 people, 500 million, and 2300 mercados.

Company Description of Telepizza

Telepizza is the world’s leading Mediterranean pizza delivery company well-recognized for its freshly handmade and delicious pizzas. Its own version of the iconic and original pizza recipe has earned loyal fans all around the world. Since the original Telepizza opened in Spain in 1988, where the company became the category and today is the undisputable market leader, the company has growth internationally becoming the fourth largest pizza company worldwide with presence in more than 20 countries and more than 1.440 stores. The formula is that every Telepizza that opens anywhere in the world, is closer to the essence of for what the first store was about: deliver the finest fresh handmade pizza at a great value where people gather around it, being the center of the happy moments. All of this, with a large amount of passion, fun and hospitality. Towards an integrated business model we assure quality standards controlling all the process from the industrial to the consumer. We own our own factories in each country and operate 34% of the stores worldwide investing in this profitable business. The other 66% is owned by our franchisees business partners that we support with all our know-how, team and resources because our partner’s success is our success.

Madrid,Madrid,Spain

Show More

What does Telepizza offer?

Backerei Adler offers a variety of ezgebirgischer Weihnachtsstollen, a sweet and rich confection made with high-quality rosins. Their products include 400g, 1kg, and 1.5kg estriches, as well as ungestriches. The company aims to provide high-quality and delicious stollen for Christmas parties.