HR, OD, Training, International mining experience, PNG Oil & Gas experience
Pansy Taueni-sialis is a highly experienced professional with 23.5 years of work experience in human resources, recruiting, management, and mining. She has a strong background in performance management, employee engagement, and HR policies. Pansy has worked in various roles at Oil Search Limited, including Vice President and Head of Human Resources. She has also held positions at GE and GE, where she contributed to the growth and success of the company. Pansy's expertise extends to areas such as project planning, talent management, and organizational development.
Allied Gold Limited (Allied) is an Australian-based company engaged in the exploration for gold, other mineral resources and construction of gold producing infrastructure. We are a publicly listed company on both the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and the London Stock Exchange (AIM). Currently, Allied Gold operates in two geographical segments: Australia and Papua New Guinea. Projects include the development of the Simberi Oxide Gold Project located in the Tabar Islands of Papua New Guinea. We are also undertaking exploration for gold and copper on the adjacent Tatau and Big Tabar Islands.
PanAust Limited (PanAust) is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea (PNG), Myanmar and Chile. An Australian incorporated company, PanAust is owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guangdong Rising Holding Group Co., Ltd (GRHG). GRHG is a Chinese state-owned company regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, the People’s Government of the Guangdong Province in China. In Laos, PanAust owns 90 per cent interest in Phu Bia Mining Limited (Phu Bia Mining); the Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. PanAust’s producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operations; both are operated by Phu Bia Mining and are located in the Company’s 2,600 square-kilometre Phu Bia Contract Area. In PNG, PanAust - through its wholly owned subsidiary Frieda River Limited - owns the world-class Frieda River Project. Frieda River is one of the largest known undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world. In Myanmar, PanAust holds an 90 per cent interest in Wuntho Resources Company Limited (WRCL) and has established a joint venture with Myanmar Energy Resources Group International Company Limited (MERG). WRCL holds tenements covering roughly 1,500 square-kilometres in Sagaing Region. PanAust is focused on a sustainable business model associated with the production and sale of copper and gold, delivery of production goals, and astute, responsible growth. Our values Care, Integrity, Leadership and Performance guide our behaviour, interactions and decisions, both internally and externally. For more information about PanAust, visit www.panaust.com.au. For career opportunities, go directly to www.panaust.com.au/current-vacancies.
We are building the world’s most valued gold and copper company by owning the best assets, managed by the best people to deliver the best returns and benefits to all our stakeholders.
We found 3 Pansy Taueni-sialis's email addresses
Pansy Taueni-sialis's social media include: Linkedin,
Pansy Taueni-sialis works for Oil Search Limited
Pansy Taueni-sialis's role in Oil Search Limited is Vice President - People and Change | Major Projects
Pansy Taueni-sialis's latest job experience is Vice President - People and Change | Major Projects at Oil Search Limited
Pansy Taueni-sialis's latest education in Deakin University